- Ingredients: Meatballs
- Ground Lamb 63.09%
- IQF Minced Onion 19.59%
- Walnut Medium Pieces (Size #8, 9, 10, 11, 12) 15.46%
- Salt 1.06%
- Marash Pepper 0.80%
- Ingredients: Bulgur Wheat Dough
- Bulgur Wheat 70.00%
- Boiling Water 25.00%
- Corn Starch 2.00%
- Farina Flour 2.00%
- Black Pepper 1.00%
Application: Savory and encrusted prepared foods, food service, refrigerated retail products
- Mix together the ground lamb, walnuts, minced onion and seasonings.
- Cook the meat mixture and drain off about half the fat.
- Add boiling water to the bulgur wheat and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Add the starch, flour, and black pepper to the water-soaked bulgur wheat.
- Refrigerate the dough and meat separately for 2 to 4 hours before production.
- Feed both ingredients separately into the hoppers of a *KN550 Rheon Encrusting machine.
- Kibbeh bulgur wheat dough-coated walnut meatballs will extrude out with the classic “football” shape.
- Bake the encrusted meatball until the outside coating is a golden brown and fully cooked.
- Flash freeze the fully cooked encrusted meatballs and fill into bags for a frozen retail product.
- Finished ready-to-eat product can be reheated in the deep fryer, oven or microwave.