This modern take on a classic lunch favorite has 47% fewer calories than traditional tuna salad. The light mayonnaise simply complements the tender tuna and crunchy celery and apples making this tuna salad light, fresh and flavorful!
We're sorry, this page is currently unavailable.
- 11 quarts, drained white meat tuna, packed in water
- 6 quarts stalk celery, finely chopped
- 6 quarts radishes, finely chopped
- 3 cups red onion, finely chopped
- 9 quarts apples, Granny Smith, finely chopped
- 6 cups chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- 3 quarts reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 quarts California walnuts, lightly toasted and finely chopped
- Place drained tuna in large bowl. Flake with a fork, breaking apart any large pieces.
- Add celery, radishes, onion, apple, parsley, lime juice, mayonnaise and walnuts, then stir until well mixed and thoroughly combined.