We're sorry, this page is currently unavailable.
- 11 quarts, drained white meat tuna, packed in water
- 6 quarts stalk celery, finely chopped
- 6 quarts radishes, finely chopped
- 3 cups red onion, finely chopped
- 9 quarts apples, Granny Smith, finely chopped
- 6 cups chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- 3 quarts reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 quarts California walnuts, lightly toasted and finely chopped
- Place drained tuna in large bowl. Flake with a fork, breaking apart any large pieces.
- Add celery, radishes, onion, apple, parsley, lime juice, mayonnaise and walnuts, then stir until well mixed and thoroughly combined.