This modern take with on a classic lunch favorite includes walnuts and has 47% less calories than traditional tuna salad. The light mayonnaise simply compliments the tender tuna and crunchy celery and apples making this tuna salad light, fresh and flavorful!
- 1 6-ounce can white meat tuna, packed in water
- 1 large stalk celery, minced
- 4 radishes, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 a granny smith apple, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced walnuts, lightly toasted
- Place the tuna in a bowl and flake with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.