The frozen banana in this shake creates an ice cream-like consistency.
- 1 banana, medium, very ripe, frozen
- 1/2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 1/4 cup California walnuts, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Place banana, yogurt, walnuts, and 1 tablespoon honey in a blender.
- Blend on low speed until ingredients start to mix together. Then increase to high speed and blend until smooth. For a sweeter shake, add another tablespoon of honey. Serve immediately.
Tip: To make a frozen banana, peel and cut the banana into chunks. Wrap in plastic and place in freezer several hours or overnight.