The frozen banana in this shake creates an ice cream-like consistency. The walnuts are finely ground by the blender so that you don't even know they're in there...until you taste it! It's so yummy!
- 1 medium very ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped California walnuts
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Place banana, yogurt, walnuts, and 1 tablespoon honey in a blender.
- Blend on low speed until ingredients start to mix together. Then increase to high speed and blend until smooth. For a sweeter shake, add another tablespoon of honey. Serve immediately.
Tip: To make a frozen banana, peel and cut the banana into chunks. Wrap in plastic and place in freezer several hours or overnight.