The sharp yet light flavor of the Brussels sprouts marry well with the sweet honey vinaigrette.
- 15 Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup farro, cooked
- 2 cups arugula
- 10 grapes, red, seedless
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Reggiano, grated
- 1/3 cup California walnuts, roasted
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Shallot Honey Vinaigrette
- Trim Brussels sprouts, discarding the hard base.
- Remove and save outer leaves until the heart of the Brussels sprout remains.
- Cut the heart in half, season with salt, pepper and extra-virgin olive oil. Roast in a pre-heated 450° F oven until well browned (about 5 minutes).
- Allow Brussels sprouts to cool completely.
- Toss all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.