Easy chocolate chip and walnut muffin recipe that you can whip up for breakfast or snack anytime!
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) sweet butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped California walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease or line 12 large muffin cups. In large bowl combine sugars, flour, baking powder and salt. In medium bowl combine milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla and blend well.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Add milk mixture and stir to combine. Add chocolate pieces and nuts. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool on rack.