Nutrient-rich granola with crunchy walnuts, and chewy fruit perfect for snacking or breakfast.
- 24 ounces oats, old-fashioned
- 4 ounces bran flakes
- 7 ounces all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces brown sugar
- 9 1/2 ounces coconut
- 10 ounces sesame seeds
- 1 pound California walnuts
- 8 ounces raisins
- 1/2 ounce salt
- 10 ounces canola oil
- 14 ounces honey
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the oil and honey and mix well.
- Spread on a sheet pan and bake in a 250°F oven stirring every 15 minutes. This could take up to 2 hours. The walnuts should be toasted and golden.
- Cool and store in a sealed container.