This simple and tasty dip recipe with toasted walnuts is perfect for entertaining. A great recipe to use up odd pieces of cheese left in the refrigerator so don’t be afraid to experiment.
- 2 cups non fat Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt and cheese mashing together with a fork. Stir in the walnuts and season to taste with salt and pepper.
*Note: This can be made ahead and served on crackers, scooped into endive leaves or onto apple or pear slices.