Easy school lunch or snack recipe that will please even the pickiest eater!
- 1 (8-inch) wheat or whole grain tortilla
- 2 tablespoons California Walnut Butter prepared as directed with 2 teaspoons honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 medium banana, thinly sliced or 1/3 cup peeled, chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons golden or dark raisins
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place tortilla on a flat surface and spread walnut butter over 2/3 of the tortilla, leaving the top empty. Top evenly with fruit and drizzle with honey; roll up tightly, starting at the bottom.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to eat.