This chicken salad with California walnuts makes a yummy lunch or easy dinner for anyone.
- 2 full chicken breasts (can use precooked)
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of California walnuts
- 1 small onion
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 to 4 plum tomatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breasts and cook in the oven at 350°F degrees fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until done. Cut chicken into cubes.
- While chicken is cooking, cut avocados in half and remove insides. Mash avocado meat into a paste. Add juice from 1 lime, and garlic. Cut plum tomatoes removing seeds and then cube. Dice the small onion and celery.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, onion, celery to the avocado mixture. Add walnuts for the extra crunch and flavor. Salt and pepper to taste.