Simple and delicious candied walnuts, great for snacking and appetizers.
- 4 cups California walnut halves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Combine walnuts and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix until evenly coated. Stir in sesame seeds.
- Spread on nonstick, or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes, stirring twice, until walnuts are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheet; walnuts will become dry and crunchy as they cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.