This simple toasted walnut snack recipe is great for entertaining or an on-the-go snack you can enjoy anytime.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon smoked black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups California walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in rosemary, pepper and salt. Add walnuts and stir well with a rubber scraper until mixture evenly coats walnuts.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.