This sweet vinaigrette is versatile and can be used over Brussels Sprouts as a side dish or over a salad as an appetizer.
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt & pepper to taste
*Note: Used in Brussels Sprouts with Shallot Honey Vinaigrette
- In a variable speed blender, blend the shallots, honey & Dijon together until combined.
- Slowly drizzle oil into blender.
- As the mixture thickens, adjust consistency with water. Season to taste.