We're sorry, this page is currently unavailable.
- 2 cups California walnut halves and pieces
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp walnut oil or canola oil
- Spread California walnut halves and pieces on a baking sheet and toast in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, sea salt, garlic powder, cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add toasted nuts and toss 1 minute. Add seasoning and toss until nuts are coated.
- Cool on a paper towel. Makes 2 cups.