Easy walnut bean dip with a unique blend of flavors and textures!
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) can whole green chilies
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, toasted
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the beans, chilies, walnuts, garlic, ketchup, cumin, and red chili pepper hot sauce; process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve immediately with fresh vegetables.