This creamy non-dairy smoothie is a super smoothie giving you a boost of omega-3s from walnuts. Using frozen mango gives it a thicker, ice cream-like consistency.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup frozen chunks of mango
- 1/2 cup chopped California walnuts
- 1/3 cup tofu (about 2-inch cube)
- Place orange juice, mango, walnuts, and tofu in a blender.
- Blend on low speed until ingredients start to mix together. Then increase to high speed and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with walnuts. Can make up to 1 hour ahead. Serve with straw or spoon.