We're sorry, this page is currently unavailable.
- 1 pound 2 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 14 ounces sugar
- 7 1/2 ounces firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas
- 7 1/2 ounces instant (1 minute) oats
- 1 pound 10 ounces flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pound California walnuts, toasted and chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the butter and sugars together until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
Finely chop the bananas and stir it into the sugar mixture. Stir in the oats, flour, salt, baking powder and walnuts.
Place the cookies about 1 1/2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.