A cool and delicious recipe for a Walnut-Date Smoothie.
- 1 cup California walnut milk
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 8)
- Combine everything except the ice in the carafe of a blender and blend on high until the dates are broken up and the mixture very smooth, at least 1 minute.
- Add ice and blend briefly on high until ice is just broken up. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.