This walnut trail mix has the heart-healthy goodness of omega-3s and other nutrients in this mix makes this an optimal high-energy snack for people on the go!
- 2 cups California Walnut halves
- 1 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1/2 cup goji or acai berries (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the center of oven until fragrant and toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool. In a large container, combine toasted walnuts with pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, apricots, banana chips and acai berries (if using). Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.