Toasted walnuts, fat-free yogurt and sun-dried tomatoes make this a light dip!
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked sun-dried tomatoes (may substitute an unsmoked dried tomato)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup each: sliced green onions and lightly packed basil leaves
- 1 cup pre-strained plain Greek yogurt
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
- Place tomatoes and garlic in a small food processor; process until tomatoes are in tiny pieces.
- Add onions, basil and 2 tablespoons walnuts; pulse on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.