- Egg whites - 20.79%
- Dried egg whites - 0.73%
- Granulated sugar - 16.99%
- Powdered sugar - 34.84%
- Walnut meal - 23.25%
- Cocoa powder - 3.40%
- Extreme Dark Chocolate - 50%
- Manufacturing Cream - 50%
- Grind together the powdered sugar, walnut meal and cocoa in a blender, sift to ensure no lumps remain.
- Place the granulated sugar, dried egg whites and egg whites into a mixing bowl, mix until the meringue forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold dry ingredients directly into the egg white.
- Pipe the batter onto a silicone baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Spread or pipe a layer of ganache between two cooled macarons to complete the macaron sandwich.
Other suggested flavors: vanilla, coffee, raspberry, cherry