- 1 cup oats, gluten-free, quick-cooking
- 1 cup bran cereal
- ¼ cup walnut flour
- 1 ¼ cup California walnut pieces, chopped
- 1/3 cup chia seeds, ground
- 1 cup figs, fresh, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup dry milk, non-fat
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon ginger, ground
- ¼ cup honey, local
- 2 each eggs, large
- Preheat oven to 350° F, place rack in middle and spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place oats, cereal, walnut flour, walnuts, chia seeds, figs, dry milk, cinnamon and ginger in a food processor and coarsely chop.
- Add honey and eggs and pulse until combined.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and press down firmly. Bake for 20 minutes, then let cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cut into desired shape and serve.