Thank you Emilie Eats for creating this crunchy curried walnut salad exclusive for California Walnuts.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 3/4 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup radishes, diced
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, add vinegar, curry powder, maple syrup, mustard, garlic powder and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, add quinoa and water; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 13-15 minutes. Remove from heat; keep covered 5 minutes. When done, fluff quinoa with a fork.
- In a large bowl, add cooked quinoa, celery, grapes, radishes, walnuts and green onions. Stir to combine all ingredients. Pour dressing into the bowl; toss to evenly combine
- Serve alongside dinner or pack as a light lunch. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.