This is truly a "Super Foods" dip with walnuts and edamame. It contains three "Super Foods" - edamame (soybeans), yogurt and walnuts. Enjoy as a dip or use as a spread on sandwiches.
- 1 cup edamame (soybeans), fresh or frozen, shelled
- 3/4 cup California walnuts
- 1/2 cup parsley, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1 clove garlic, small, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- If using frozen edamame, rinse under warm water until thawed.
- Place edamame, walnuts, parsley, yogurt, garlic and salt in food processor. Whirl until smooth. Store refrigerated in covered container for up to 3 days.