We're pretty sure this delicious, protein packed snack will become a Fall favorite!
- 1 cup California walnuts
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces (use vegan friendly substitution such as carob chips if needed)
- 1 teaspoon honey (substitute maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/2 tablespoon pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Optional Toppings: coarse sea salt, cocoa powder or extra pumpkin spice
- Add walnuts, dates, chocolate, honey, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and coarse sea salt to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients start to form a ball. Do not over process.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Form dough into 1" balls by rolling between your hands.
- Store in fridge or freezer.