Experimental Biology (EB) is an annual meeting of six societies focusing on areas such as anatomy, biochemistry, nutrition, pharmacology, and physiology. EB is open to everyone with interest in the latest research impacting life sciences.
The California Walnut Commission is organizing and sponsoring a breakfast session on replicating the landmark Prevención con Dieta Mediterránea (PREDIMED) study in the US. In “Prospects for a US/Multi-Country Replication of PREDIMED,” presenters will discuss issues related to the design and implementation of a replication trial in the United States. See below for more information and details about this session.
- When: April 24, 2017 at 6:30-8:30am
- Where: McCormick Place Convention Center, Room S106
- Holly Nicastro, PhD, MPH, National Institutes of Health National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- David Jacobs, Jr., PhD, University of Minnesota
- Emilio Ros, MD, PhD, FACC, CIBER Fisiopatología de la Obesidad y Nutrición, Spain
- Penny M. Kris-Etherton, PhD, RD, Pennsylvania State University
- Lyn M. Steffen, PhD, MPH, RD, FAHA, University of Minnesota
To register for the event, click here.
Takes place at McCormick Place Convention Center | Chicago, IL - Chicago, Illinois,